Chronicles Of Me

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The pass two weeks have been very eye-opening, teary, sad, truthful, confusing and messy. Conversations were painful, lessons were learnt and a mutual decision as a result. I will most probably not ever get over you, maybe i do not want to. It is a sin to forget how wonderful you were to me. For now it is time to move forward and grow up. I will always love her deeply and i know she loves me too. She was right, this is not the right time to have a long-distance relationship. Love prevails all.

Like you once said, somewhere along the years when we are actually on the same country/state/area/postal code who knows what might happen.

So here is to us and whatever the future holds, i hope it holds you. Your name, forever etched in the corner of my heart. I will always be happy for you. You will always have me. My bestfriend and confidant.

Revelations, evolution,revolution, initiation or progression call it what you want. The journey begins to find myself and what i truly want.

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."
-Buddha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home