Chronicles Of Me

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Mind and Heart

They are dangerous. Beautiful but dangerous.
One second/minute/hour/day/week they make you the happiest fool in the world running around with so much energy laughing till u cry.
The very next second/mintue/hour/day/week you have a bottle in your hand squating down thinking about everything that SUCKS and went wrong.

They twist and turn like nobody's business. I know i will never control my ''heart'' but i did not expect my mind to follow my heart in its elusive ways to control it. i honestly thought i'm strong enough. The bouts i had with these two often proved me wrong.

Its really beautiful but dangerous. You just cannnot change some things.
I'll live with it. No regrets, i've tried my best and i hold on by letting go.

i'm fine.

Back to prison break season 1

shaun got posted to CDO COMMANDOS

THE LAST VISIT TO THE SHELL STATION COST ME 99 BUCKS

I LOVE MY MARC JACOBS

I WONDER WHAT MY MUM GOT ME and i think she got you something too

SAMAIRE ARMSTRONG HAS GO TO BE MY TYPE. =)

I MISS YOU

MY HOUSE HAS BECOME A SHELTER FOR THE LOST.

GIVE ME SOME INDIE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home