Chronicles Of Me

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

it is hazy as it is gloomy and sad.

SO HERE'S SOMETHING
PLEASE LET YOURSELF GO AND GET TICKLED AND LAUGH AND RELAX.

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

Karl Marx: It was a historical inevitability.


Buddha: If you ask this question, you deny your own chicken-
nature.

EINSTEIN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath
the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.


FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed
the road reveals your underlying insecurity.

MARTIN LUTHER
KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross
roads without having their motives called into question

OLIVER STONE: The question is not, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
Rather, it is, "Who was crossing the road at the same time,
whom we overlooked in our haste to observe the chicken
crossing?"

GRANDPA: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road.
Someone told us that the chicken had crossed the road, and that
was good enough for us.


''And the time, such clumsy time
In deciding if it's time
I'm careful. but not sure how it goes
You can lose yourself in your courage

When the time we have now ends
And when the big hand goes around, again
Can you still feel the butterflies?
Can you still hear the last goodnight?

And the mindless comfort grows
When I'm alone with my 'great' plans
This is what she said gets her through it
'If I don't let myself be happy now, then when? if not now when?'

I close my eyes and believe
That wherever you are, an angel for me''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home