Chronicles Of Me

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bently GT Continental Coupe oh my oh my.
Saw this beauty a few times at my club already. Sweet ride, she's flirtatious MEOW! . I'll call her Nancy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aston martin vanquish,i fell in love with her way before she starred with James bond mind you. British beauty this one, meet Peyton.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Le Classic, Jaguar e-type back in the day. I love Jag classics ever since they used that jaguar in the movie cruel intentions. Sexy beast i tell you! Penny will be her name!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Made in Woking ,England. This goddess of thunder was made by maclaren! My favourite. My dream.My Maclaren SLR. Fast and responsive like how typical supercar would feel but with all the luxury of a modern Merc. I can go on and on about this car just ask my friends . But then i would just spoil its reputation. So here is my precious, Hailey.

I know what most of you are thinking, ''yea yea another crazy car lover who loves power, speed and all that'' But i didn't really care much for cars until i watched ONE episode of top gear (from BBC) and i am HOOKED. I belive what you drive says alot about you. The colour,the cleanliness ,all the accessories you add. Its excatly the same way it is about what you wear and how u wear it, your hair, your shoes and so on, it tells people what type of person you are. Impressions matter in this world. haha.

GOD I'M A CAR WHORE.


If the devil had twins they would be called fate and destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home