Chronicles Of Me

Saturday, October 14, 2006

i love it when my mother buys me boxers. She always chooses the funky ones. haha.

i have a tommy whaley whaley one.
a bear putting with the words ''nice putt'' on my ass. (GEDDIT)
used to have a genie one from disney. ;)
one that looks like kitchen cloth.
and many many more.
i'm not ashamed about the fact that my mother buys my boxers for me!
HELL NO!
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

night drive ~ the all american rejects
uncle johnny ~ the killers
i want you now ~ the feeling.



''For Sartre**, love, or any other human endeavor doesn't exist unless it is being acted upon. One can't be in love in a static state, like a rock is a rock. Human existence is defined through action and different modes of existence, say love, are real only insofar as they are being acted out or acted upon.

So, I can't love anyone while I am sleeping, or in a coma, or dead. Love requires action.

That said, one can never "realize" love since you are never quite done. You can't just do a few acts and then be finished and say, "ok, I've loved and now I'm finished" and still claim to be in the state of love. In fact, the state of love is a misphrase since love is only insofar as one acts for love, it is dynamic, always in motion, always in action lest it ceases to exist (and remains only in the past).''

like................................WHOOOOOAW

**Sartre- a French existentialist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home