Chronicles Of Me

Friday, December 15, 2006

Jaguar

You guys know that since i have passed my driving licence I have become a car crazy person.
I like nice cars, i like really nice ans expensive cars i really do.
Exotic cars , vintage cars and super cars.I have a specific thing for European cars, American muscle cars do not appeal to me nor do the light weight of Japanese cars too. I just love European cars period. I think their engineering, workmanship and the luxury put into their cars are far more superior than any other. oh and it being a cabriolet is such a plus.

I was on the way to work the just the other day and this sleek thing rode up next to me. It was gleaming in the morning sun with its beautiful dark greenish colour. It was the new Jaguar XK convertible, you might have seen this car in the new beyonce's video she was sitting on it. If red is the official colour of a Ferrari and silver Mercedes then this green definitely belonged to the Jaguar.

Just looking at the silhouette of the car, oh so sexy, it gives you goosebumps. So smooth like a baby's bottom, so streamlined. It makes you look fast while standing still. The interior looks just as good, elegant cream leather seats with a walnut finish on the doors and dashboard , oh i think i am getting excited ha ha. Ah but looks is not everything because underneath that veneer of civilised smoothness there lies a monstrous V8 4.2 litre 420break horse power engine that goes from 0-100km/h in less than 5 seconds.I bet it would roar as loud as any Ferrari or Lamborghini. Underrated. My dad is a great fan of the jaguar, he used to have one when i was a small kid but had to give it up because it was too high of a maintenance, i will get him one. soon. =)

Such a perfect marriage of power and style into one car.

What a sight!

right?

Until the fucking owner or driver was digging his fucking nose in his fucking car and roll-fucking-ing it around.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!! DIGGING HIS NOSE WITH HIS BARE FINGERS IN A HALF A MILLION DOLLAR CAR. CAN'T HE AFFORD TISSUE PAPER AT LEAST?!?!?!?!?!?!? SPOILS THE IMAGE SO BADLY . JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE DONE I SAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home