Chronicles Of Me

Monday, September 11, 2006

I AM LUCKY
I sound so spoilt in my previous post. Ok enough of that.

Had a long chat with my dad this morning, it was a ''jolly good conversation'' . We talked about my future (studies). It is really comforting to know he was not going to impose on me to study whatever he thought will be good for me. Instead he told me he will support me in whatever and wherever i choose to study. I thought he might not take me seriously when i told him what i might consider doing, but he didn't and gave me advice. I feel sooooo.....optimistic....yes.....that's the word.

I made two new friends today. Yes mummy i did! Interesting people with good experience that might be of useful knowledge to me! haha. After all one of them OWNS a SLK 200 the closest thing to a Hailey my SLR.

msn is down. Its like having cream with no ice. Save me.
One of my speakers is not working. Fuck, my dad will kill me if its spoilt.

''Nothing is hopeless; a million miracles are witnesswed every day''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home