Chronicles Of Me

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

IMF/WORLD BANK

The time has come to do some SAI KANG!!!! (means dirty job)

Had a briefing today about my deployment during the IMF/WORLD BANK conference.
The gist of the briefing is that a group of us will be working shifts throughout the duration of the conference, which is 10 days. Those ten days will include three 24 hour shifts, three off-days and three office hours days. I am actually looking forward to it. Been a long time since i stayed up for more than 24 hours. The last time i did something like that was when i was studying for my 'o' levels with triple shot espressos to keep me awake. I think it should be fun. haha. something different for awhile is always good i guess. By the way, my job during that period is to sit down and take the attendence of intflow and outflow of the troops.That means i'm sure to meet weird fellas out there. haha.

Shat in my car today while i was driving home after work. I guess that can happen when lightning strikes so near to you that you can immediately hear the thunder following behind. Even felt my car vibrate a little.


Is there a god? Or was he created by a thoughtful person who knew the world needed to be united by the actions of one being to create peace among each other? Or did someone create ''god'' to make the lonely never feel lonely again, give the hopeless hope? somewhere along that line.

Using the name of god is so powerful these days, it can even help you earn money.

I doubt his existence but i believe in his ways.

haha....it always nice to put something funny at the end like.... I was so ugly when I was born, the doctor slapped my mother

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

RAIN RAIN RAIN MAKES TRAFFIC SO SLOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home