Chronicles Of Me

Saturday, November 04, 2006

i SNAPPED

At two ''friends'' I had enough of their nonsense. The least you could do is be a man, SAY SORRY and try not to be irresponsible a-fucking-gain. I told them off and i did something really really nasty and heartless. I don't feel guilty. It was coming. I'm no one's fool and i'll tell it to your face that i meant it. I don't feel sorry.I feel justified. You don't mean anything to me. Once you've outlived your usefulness as a ''friend'' i'll step over you like another stepping stone.

i SNAPPED

At a group of FOREIGN strangers. My friends had to intervene, they had to calm me down. I went beserk. I lost control. Losing control is so fun, you just go for it. GO FOR IT.

i SNAPPED

sigh, i'm not like this. I'm no ruffian nor a tyrant, but i snapped...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Zen: my stomach feels queasy

Josh: queasy eh?

Zen: yes, i had a very good friend in primary six once

Josh: yea?

Zen: One day in school he didn't feel well because he ate something bad and he told the teacher, ''teacher teacher my stomach feels very queasy weasy''

Josh: ok....

Zen: that's how i know that word and my stomach still feels very queasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home