Chronicles Of Me

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I screwed up badly. I was frustrated at many things. I said alot of stupid things.
I hope i did not destroy our friendship because it means alot to me that i still have you there. Another regret another act of stupidity. When will this end?
I hope there is still hope for us.
I feel sad because i felt that i have destroyed it.
When that was the last thing on my mind.
I know i have said these things a countless times before, you can choose not to believe me i understand.
I can't deny my love for you or hide it. You've shown me something i cannot forget. I went out today and it felt good. Peace of mind.
Perhaps you already suffered your share of heartache before you told me how you felt. I can say i have just suffered mine for the past weeks and now, i like you have put my feelings for you locked tightly and put it in a special place in my heart.Where i'm sure it will not be forgotten. Maybe waiting to see what the future has in store for it. Or as a reminder of many things.
For the time being that will not be opened. The timing is not right for love or us.
Too young too soon. I don't want to hurt another person. I've done enough. Too young to do this gf-bf thing. It's not right at all. I am going to embark on a part time course. Studies is more important now. That's the main reason why i went to do my NS first anyway.
I'm in desperate need of help and i can only help myself this time.
Forgive me once again...

''There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.''
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home